Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

PS368- Who Are We?

We are a class of 28 high school students, who attend Galesburg High School- Galesburg, IL.

On the first day of class, students were asked some basic questions to get a better understanding of who we are. Students were asked about the following:

In terms of how knowledgeable they are compared to other teens, students were asked to rate themselves on a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high). Students rated themselves at 5.6. So the students are claiming they are a little more involved and knowledgeable than the average teen.

With the same scale, the students rated their parents as 6.8. So they see their parents are more educated in the area of politics than they are.

As far as this election, in August this is how the students responded to their particular feelings about the election--
35%   I favor Obama.
27%   I am not sure who I would vote for yet. (Classic undecided's)
23%   I favor Romney.
15%   I don't care and I would not plan to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment